All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to technical analysis with a free software and data offer from one of the top names in the business This indispensable book will guide traders and individual investors through the most important-and profitable-advances in today's investment arena. Technical Charting for Profits explains technical analysis topics to traders in an accessible manner, and covers how to apply them in actual trading practice. Filled with helpful sample charts, graphs, and end-of-chapter quizzes, Technical Charting for Profits:* Teaches you the basics of understanding and using indicators* Includes a CD-ROM video and 30-day free data trial of the most widely distributed charting software package in the industry* Covers both theory and practice of technical analysis Chart your course for financial success today with the priceless lessons in this much-needed book.
- Author BiographyMARK L. LARSON is the founder of Rolling Along Investments, Inc. As a nationally known public speaker and educator, Larson spends his spare time conducting financial workshops throughout the country. He is currently in the process of opening a financial educational center near Sacramento, CA. Larson's first book was Trade Stocks Online, also from Wiley. TC2000(r) (www.tc2000.com) by Worden Bros., Inc., has been the leading stock market software and data provider to individual investors for over a decade.
- Author(s)Mark L. Larson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight546 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.