All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechnical Drawing for Stage Design explains the importance of drawing in the design process, revealing how the initial two-dimensional drawing is a crucial building block in creating the scale model that in turn will develop into the stage set - that will transport the audience into ather world.
- Author BiographyGary Thorne studied at London's Byam Shaw School of Art, Motley Theatre Design and the University of East London. His work in stage design has taken him as far afield as Canada and France, as well as throughout Britain. Gary is Head of Theatre Design at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art London and is the author Stage Design: A Practical Guide and Designing Stage Costumes, both published by The Crowood Press.
- Author(s)Gary Thorne
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note120 black & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.