All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $35.58Trending at AU $38.59
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.72
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.33
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $11.30Trending at AU $13.76
About this product
- DescriptionWith the aid of 116 extraordinarily detailed and accurate line drawings, Technical Aircraft Drawings of World War II shows how a wide selection of classic military aircraft were put together - inside and out. Showing how aircraft developed during the war, each complex line drawing is antated with an exhaustive key with everything from air ducts to the sewheel leg pivot mounting. The illustrations are complemented by colour photographs with extended captions, plus detailed information about each aircraft's operational specifications. From the Messerschmitt Bf109k-4 to the North American B-25 Mitchell, Technical Aircraft Drawings of World War II is an invaluable reference guide for anyone interested in how classic aircraft worked.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Eden is a freelance aviation editor, author and photographer. His books include Military Aircraft Recognition, Lockheed Blackbird: Beyond the Secret Missions and Essential Aircraft Identification Guide: Civil Aircraft. He has worked extensively in aircraft partwork publishing and on the quarterlies Wings of Fame and World Air Power Journal.
- Author(s)Paul E. Eden
- PublisherAmber Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmber Books Ltd
- Width227 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.