All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom adagio to voyage, over 800 steps, movements, poses, and concepts are fully defined. A pronunciation guide and cross-references to alternate names for similar steps and positions that vary from the Russian to the French or Italian schools are also invaluable aids. More information available in one book than we have ever had before. - Dance Magazine.
- Author(s)Gail Grant
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1968
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleDover Books on Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gail Grant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.