Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare your troops for battle! This book contains the kwledge that will enable you to deliver fast, focused and high quality Technical Marketing data to help you make key strategic decisions to take you to high ground in the marketplace. It contains well kwn strategies and tactics plus some you may t have heard of. It explains how to do competitive analysis, the importance of competitive test and the effect of dramatic presentations. Do you have a War Room yet? Do you kw where you stand with regards to the competition? Do you kw your next strategic move? Have you dug up the dirt on the competition? Are you getting to the customer first and spinning the right story? Within these pages contain the wisdom of the most talented Technical Marketeers in silicon valley, gathered from years of hands-on practical experience to inspire you to be the best, and beat the rest. The Tools of the Trade chapter is a excellent reference as are the sample forms which includes a Competitive Playbook. Craig Thomas Ellrod holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from California State University, Chico, and a Masters in Business Administration from Pepperdine University. Craig has more than twenty years of experience in the computer industry having worked for companies such as Celerity Computing, Emulex, Pinnacle Storage, Sync Research, Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, Citrix Systems and smaller startup ventures. Craig is the founder of the Technical Marketing Group based in the heart of Silicon Valley, and runs a Technical Marketing Blog and online forum.
- Author(s)Craig Thomas Ellrod
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.