All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive professional guide to servicing refrigeration systems - with complete details on alternative refrigerants. Packed with essential information on all aspects of servicing modern commercial and domestic refrigeration systems, this pragmatic manual is the perfect field reference for apprentices and practicing technicians. Written in simple language and filled with helpful, instructive illustrations, it introduces you to equipment and tools of the trade and provides you with an overview of the science of refrigeration.You also get a thorough review of electrical principles, as well as practical analyzes of the physical components and control systems used in refrigeration equipment. You'll find in-depth coverage of essential techniques used with tubing - with vital information on bending and brazing techniques, joint design, and laying out and installing tubing runs. The other topics covered in detail include: Refrigeration identification and numbering systems; CFC/HCFC phase-out regulations and retrofitting procedures; Refrigerant pressure-enthalpy (mollie) diagrams; Recovering refrigerant from systems; Purging refrigerant lines; Calculating refrigeration loads (with example calculations provided)...and more. You will also find chapters focusing on specific types of equipment encountered routinely on the job, such as domestic units, commercial reach-in and walk-in units, supermarket refrigeration equipment, ice-makers, water coolers, and others.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Corinchock is a technical writer with extensive experience in the industrial trades. He researches and writes operator and maintenance manuals, training materials, and test procedures for a variety of technical subjects.
- Author(s)John A. Corinchock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note1
- Weight866 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.