All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to count from one to ten with this nature-inspired treasure hunt, which contains 80 first words to see and say. Turn the tabs of the chunky board book to discover all the colours of the rainbow. Visual learning made fun.
- Author BiographyNAN NA HVASS and SOFIE HANNIBAL are a design studio based in Copenhagen. They have worked with clients including Asos, Heals and Marimekko. These are their first books for children. NAN NA HVASS and SOFIE HANNIBAL are a design studio based in Copenhagen. They have worked with clients including Asos, Heals and Marimekko. These are their first books for children.
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height278 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nan Na Hvass,Sofie Hannibal
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $25.81
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.91
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.79
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.