All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionFrom crushing grapes to bottling wine, this essential handbook enables the home winemaker to make informed decisions about ingredients, equipment, and the winemaking process. Precise step-by-step instructions lead both vice and advanced winemakers through all of the important procedures, including selecting and working with new equipment, determining the best material for specific styles, analyzing the product, monitoring acidity levels, and common troubleshooting problems. Using accessible charts and tables to offer detailed instructions for making Pit ir, port, and sparkling wines, this newly updated edition also covers often overlooked topics, such as ice wines and blending varieties.
- Author BiographyDaniel Pambianchi is the founder and CEO of Cadenza Wines Inc., a small commercial winery in Ontario that produces a wide range of premium wines. He is a regular columnist and the technical editor for WineMaker magazine. He lives in Montreal, Quebec.
- Author(s)Daniel Pambianchi
- PublisherVehicule Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- Place of PublicationMontreal, QC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintVehicule Press
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight822 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.