CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of the essential tools of infinite-dimensional first-order variational analysis. These tools are illustrated by applications in many different parts of analysis, optimization and approximation, dynamical systems, mathematical ecomics and elsewhere. This book is intended for a graduate level topics course and for researchers.
- Author BiographyJonathan M. Borwein, FRSC is Canada Research Chair in Collaborative Technology at Dalhousie University. He received his Doctorate from Oxford in 1974 and has been on faculty at Waterloo, Carnegie Mellon and Simon Fraser Universities. He has published extensively in optimization, analysis and computational mathematics and has received various prizes both for research and for exposition. Qiji J. Zhu is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Western Michigan University. He received his doctorate at Northeastern University in 1992. He has been a Research Associate at University of Montreal, Simon Fraser University and University of Victoria, Canada.
- Author(s)Jonathan M. Borwein,Q. J. Zhu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2005
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.