Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe two-part symposium on Tech-Ethics: Humanities and Techlogy was organised by the Asiaticum - Society for the Promotion of Studies East and West (Gesellschaft zur Forderung west-ostlicher Forschungen e.V.) in collaboration with the Vietnam National University, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Hai, and the Institute of Indology, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz (Germany) on September 2, 2012, in Mainz, and on March 28-29, 2013, in Hai. Both congresses were the fourth and fifth, respectively, in a series of symposia and workshops in memoriam of the Japanese entrepreneur Momoyo Okura, a committed sponsor of cultural events in humanities, who died in 2008. The papers of this international, intercultural and interdisciplinary symposium on Tech-Ethics were presented by scholars from Japan, Vietnam, India, and Germany. They combine disciplines as different as Japalogy, Vietnamese Studies, Indology, Indian Anthropology, History of Religions, Buddhology, Sociology of Vietnam and India, Film Studies, Modern South Asian and Mauritian Literature, Sinhalese Studies, South East Asian Arts, Management and Media Studies.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEast Asia Intercultural Studies/Interkulturelle Ostasienst
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Weight748 g
- Edited byKonrad Meisig
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.