All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book develops typical textures of the fifties and sixties. With the advent of the computer they are becoming the right way to represent reality. Geometrical or floreal, these textures are linear, modern and fresh. Much inspiration comes from the art of sixties: Optical, Kinetic, Psychedelic or Pop Art itself. The book reproduces all the designs at 100 per cent size, and the textures are already set to be repeated to infinity, in perfect alignment.
- Author BiographyVincenzo Sguera, the former chief designer for Benetton, has been at the cutting edge of the art and design world for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Vincenzo Sguera
- PublisherArkivia Books
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBergamo
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintArkivia Books
- Content Note200 col
- Weight1243 g
- Width250 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.