All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed to provide a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview of the major issues specific to techlogical advances the field trauma, critical care and many aspects of surgical science and practice. Care of these patients and clinical conditions can be quite complex, and materials have been collected from the most current, evidence-based resources. The sections of the text have been structured to review the overall scope of issues dealing with trauma, critical care and surgery, including cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, urology, gynecology and obstetrics, fetal surgery and orthopedics. This volume represents the most comprehensive textbook covering a wide range of topics and techlogical advances including gemics and natechlogies that affect patients' care and surgeons' practice daily. The multidisciplinary authorship includes experts from all aspects of trauma, surgery and critical care. The volume highlights the dramatic changes in the field including hand held devices and smart phones used in daily medical and surgical practice, complex computers in the critical care units around the world, and robotics performing complex surgical procedures and tissue engineering. Techlogical Advances in Surgery, Trauma and Critical Care provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of this field, and will serve as a valuable resource for clinicians, surgeons and researchers with an interest in trauma, critical care, and all the specialties of surgery. It provides a concise yet comprehensive summary of the current status of the field that will help guide patient management and stimulate investigative efforts.
- Author BiographyRifat Latifi, MD, FACS Professor of Surgery Division of Trauma, Critical Care, Burn and Emergency Surgery Co-Director Trauma Research Institute Department of Surgery University of Arizona Tucson, AZ USA Peter Rhee, MD, FACS Chief of Division of Trauma, Critical Care, Burn and Emergency Surgery Professor of Surgery Martin Gluck Endowed Chair Co-Director Trauma Research Institute University of Arizona Tucson, AZ USA Rainer W.G. Gruessner, MD, FACS, FICS Professor of Surgery Department of Surgery University of Arizona Tucson, AZ USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 239 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1724 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byPeter Rhee,Rainer W. G. Gruessner,Rifat Latifi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.