All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe computer pioneers and strategic planners writing in Techlogy 2001 discuss the collection of techlogies that could well define the computing and communications environment that lies ahead. From inside the companies and the laboratories that have shaped today's information age, they describe the dramatic possibilities for individuals and institutions as the millennium approaches.Derek Leebaert is Professor of Management at Georgetown University's Graduate School of Business.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/1992
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note27
- Weight635 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDerek Leebaert
- Foreword byArthur C. Clarke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.