All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers insights on effective policies that can be applied to other ecomies in terms of using techlogy financing to foster techlogical invations. It outlines the role of government in accelerating the nation's invative capacity by promoting techlogy investments that will achieve successful and sustainable ecomic development.
- Author BiographyJarunee Wonglimpiyarat is a member of the College of Innovation, Thammasat University, Thailand and Visiting Professor at Boston University, USA. Dr. Wonglimpiyarat holds a PhD in Technology Management from Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK and has postdoctoral fellowships at Boston University and Harvard University, USA. She has worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank N.A., Sussex Innovation Centre, Boston University Technology Commercialization Institute and the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Dr. Wonglimpiyarat has won many awards for her research contributions including Elsevier Scopus Young Scientist Award, the award designed by Elsevier, the World's leading research publisher of scientific information. Her research is used as study material for the course on Technological Innovation and Development Policy at John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, USA. Dr. Wonglimpiyarat is recognized by the International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology as one of the experts and leading scholars and practitioners in the field of Technology Management. Dr. Wonglimpiyarat also serves on the editorial boards of many international journals.
- Author(s)Jarunee Wonglimpiyarat
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.