Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOver $5 trillion will be spent on techlogy in the financial services sector in the next three years. While there are many books covering purely technical issues, this is one of the very few that look at the challenge of how to manage financial services techlogy in an area that under-pins almost every part of our global civilisation.
- Author BiographyROSS MCGILL has worked on both the buy and sell side of technology in both retail and wholesale financial services over the last twenty years, most recently as CEO of a group of five software businesses. He is uniquely placed to provide a view of technology management issues for financial services practitioners.
- Author(s)Ross McGill
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight529 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.