All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionAs energy technology has emerged as an essential way to provide efficiency and environmental safety, monitoring these energy sources is a way of measuring the effectiveness of the applications and the fundamentals of each design.Technology and Energy Sources Monitoring: Control, Efficiency, and Optimization provides an overall understanding of the technology and energy processes of renewable energy sources, biomaterials and more. By outlining the primary intent of the applications of energy technology and sustainable energy systems development, this book aims to bring a deeper understanding of the innovations and measures taken towards the monitoring of energy sources.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight898 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.