All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionProvides new ways for both researchers and managers to think about techlogy's role in people's organizational lives, showing its impact on individuals, groups, and the organization as a whole. Includes original papers from leading scholars to show how new techlogy requires organizations to make fundamental changes.
- Author BiographyPAUL S. GOODMAN is professor of industrial administration and psychology and director of the Center for the Management of Technology at Carnegie Mellon University. <p>LEE S. SPROULL is associate professor of social science at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Author(s)Lee S. Sproull,Paul S. Goodman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.