Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy plays a key role in realizing sustainable development in both advanced and developing countries alike, and it is therefore vital that investment in techlogical development be sustained in order to maximize the benefits of currently available energy resources. However, the question as to how that investment should be directed is a contentious one, and involves numerous parallel questions relating to efficiency, resource availability, cost effectiveness and environmental impact, among others. Furthermore, uncertainty remains as to the extent to which techlogical invation can satisfy future global energy requirements, regardless of the future energy balance.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- PublisherEmirates Centre for Strategic Studies & Research, Abu Dhabi
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintEmirates Centre for Strategic Studies & Research, Abu Dhabi
- Content Note130 figures, 21 tables
- Weight953 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.