All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy in the Middle and Secondary Social Studies Classroom introduces pre-service teachers to the research underpinning the effective integration of techlogy into the social studies curriculum. Building off of established theoretical frameworks, veteran social studies teacher educator Scott Scheuerell shows how the implementation of key techlogies in the classroom can help foster higher-level thinking among students. Plentiful, user-friendly examples illustrate how specific educational tools-including games, social media, flipped classrooms, and other emerging techlogies-spur critical thinking and foster authentic intellectual work. A rigorous study, Techlogy in the Middle and Secondary Social Studies Classroom provides a comprehensive, up-to-date research framework for conceptualizing successful, techlogy-rich social studies classrooms.
- Author BiographyScott K. Scheuerell is Associate Professor of Education at Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Author(s)Scott K. Scheuerell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.