All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAssessing the techlogical aspects of the modern Indy car, this second book in the Autocourse Technical Series examines the design, make-up and testing of the cars and how their configuration can be altered to suit the wide variety of racetracks visited during the course of the CART racing season.
- Author(s)Nigel MacKnight
- PublisherHazleton Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/1998
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleAutocourse Technical S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHazleton Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/07/2001
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width206 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byPeter Lovering
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.