All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $105.10Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionSexuality is a powerful instrument in achieving a better quality of life. Kwledge of it is ingrained in almost all cultures. However, Taoism incorporates a series of techniques such as breathing, exercise, and eating habits that all improve the quality of sex. Lessons from Eastern sexuality t only elongate your life, but also are powerful allies that enable you to obtain more sexual energy and satisfaction. Key chapters include posture, breathing, the ancient Japanese art of massage, the positions of Karma Sutra, and the Tibetan art of love.
- Author BiographyAmanda Hu has a degree in psychology and more than 20 years of professional experience in the field of sexuality. Her teachings are based on ancient Eastern techniques, including postures and exercises of tantric sex, the Karma Sutra repertoire, and even more modern protocols such as the Karezza formula, based on prolonged physical contact.
- Author(s)Amanda Hu
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Series TitleWorkshop - Salud
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight259 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.