All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionHow was Ted Hughes's poetry influenced by Sylvia Plath? What is the importance of his early life on the Yorkshire moors with his elder brother, a life he called Paradise? How did writing Birthday Letters affect his career? This close study of Hughes's poetic development, w available in paperback, answers all these questions and more.
- Author BiographyNEIL ROBERTS is Professor of English Literature at the University of Sheffield, UK. With Terry Gifford he published Ted Hughes: A Critical Study (1981), and he has also written books on Narrative and Voice in Postwar Poetry, Peter Redgrove, D.H. Lawrence, George Meredith and George Eliot, and edited the Blackwell Companion to Twentieth-Century Poetry.
- Author(s)Neil Roberts
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Series TitleLiterary Lives
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight341 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.