Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionAbout thirty years ago Garth Groombridge recorded the changing scene in Teddington, Twickenham and the Hamptons - focusing particularly on buildings that were due for demolition. He uses his photographs to travel back in time - to a period when these Thames-side communities were a lot more 'villagey' than they are today. Many residents will enjoy this trip down memory lane, whilst those who have arrived in the area more recently will be fascinated by this wonderful collection of photographs, which show clearly how much Teddington, Twickenham and the Hamptons have changed in the last few years.
- Author BiographyGarth Groombridge was born to a long-established Teddington family. He has always been interested in local and family history, as well as architecture and photography. His photographs of Teddington, Twickenham and Hampton have never before been published. This is Garth's first book.
- Author(s)Garth Groombridge
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 black and white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.