Teen Astrology: The Ultimate Guide to Making Your Life Your Own by M. J. Abadie (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.15+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how astrology can help teens understand themselves and take charge of their lives. - The teen market is the fastest-growing segment of the book-buying public. - A perfect party book for teens everywhere. - No previous kwledge of astrology is necessary. - M. J. Abadie has published three previous bestsellers: <i>Finding Love, Love Planets</i>, and <i>Child Astrology</i>. Why an astrology book just for teens? This is the ideal time for them to learn to understand their own inner dynamics and go after the life they really want. And astrology is simply the best tool available for gaining insight into oneself and one's relationships with other people. <i>Teen Astrology</i> shows how the Sun represents outer personality, while the Moon reflects the inner self, and how to balance the two. Venus rules matters of the heart, while Mars rules energy and passion. Understanding the dynamics of these two planets can help teens safely navigate the turbulent waters of love. Understanding their Mercury placement will help teens discover their most natural ways of learning, thinking, and communicating. By comparing their chart to those of their parents teens can figure out how to bridge the generation gap and open up new lines of communication. Absolutely previous kwledge of astrology is needed to use this book--it provides full explanations of all astrological influences and all the necessary tables for locating planetary placements of friends and family.
- Author BiographyM. J. Abadie was a professional astrologer and a psychotherapist. After coauthoring <i>Finding Love</i> with Sally Jessy Raphael, she went on to write numerous other books on astrology, psychology, and spirituality, including the bestselling <i>Love Planets </i>and <i>Child Astrology</i>. Her recent title, <i>The Everything Tarot Book</i>, has been selected by the Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) for inclusion on their 2001 YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults list. A nationwide representation of librarians and teens make nominations to the list throughout the year.
- Author(s)M. J. Abadie
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication31/03/2001
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBindu Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width204 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.