All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescent dating violence has surfaced as a significant public health issue. As teen dating violence (TDV) incidence has escalated substantially in recent years, a number of research, practice and policy efforts have been championed in response. One critical challenge in effectively addressing teen dating violence relates to the lack of research that directly considers how youth conceptualise teen dating in the first place, apart from specifically aggressive or violent relationships. This book discusses perspectives on relationship and violence in teen dating.
- Author(s)Juliana Aiken
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight364 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.