All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first and only complete guide to dream interpretation written specifically for teens. - Provides instruction for dream recall, interpretation, developing a personal dictionary of dream symbols, and keeping a dream diary. - Explains how to handle nightmares and negative dream images and explores the significance of dreams about sex. - Includes language, imagery, and life examples geared specifically to the needs and concerns of teens. - Written by the coauthor of <i>Love Planets</i> (50,000 copies sold) and the author of <i>Your Psychic Potential</i> (20,000 copies sold). When we dream we uncover our inner selves, process our hopes and fears, and explore our potential. <i>Teen Dream Power</i> teaches teens that when they sleep, their unconscious minds are sending them important messages that may hold the keys to their personal happiness. A professional astrologer and psychotherapist with a specialty in dream interpretation, M. J. Abadie explores the dream wisdom of earlier societies and what it means for teens today. She shows teens that by inducing dreams for special purposes and maneuvering negative dream images they can solve everyday problems. Teens will learn to increase dream recall, interpret dreams using their own personal dream symbol dictionary, handle nightmares, and explore the fascinating inner changes going on at this time in their lives. With the tools in <i>Teen Dream Power</i>, teens can gain self-understanding, enhance learning skills, and increase their creativity and productivity.
- Author BiographyM. J. Abadie (1933-2006) was a professional astrologer and psychotherapist with a specialty in dream interpretation. She did archetypal research with mythologist Joseph Campbell for over 20 years and wrote numerous books on astrology, psychology, and spirituality. She authored the bestselling Love Planets and Teen Astrology, and her Everything Tarot Book was placed on a Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults list by the Young Adult Library Services Association.
- Author(s)M. J. Abadie
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBindu Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width205 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $11.90Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.