All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionLargely neglected by Hollywood in the early 1990s, the youth market began receiving increased attention from American media industries by the end of the twentieth century. This book focuses on the resurgence of the teen/youth market. It highlights Hollywood's attempts to exploit the millennial teen market across a range of media platforms and examines the impact of social, institutional, and techlogical changes (emergence of a teen demographic, increased media conglomeration, and the rise of digital techlogies) on the aesthetics of contemporary teen-oriented entertainment texts.
- Author Biography<b>Valerie Wee</b> is an assistant professor in the Department of English Language and Literature at the National University of Singapore. Her work has appeared in <i>Journal of Popular Film and Television, Journal of Film and Video</i>, and <i>Feminist Media Studies</i>.
- Author(s)Valerie Wee
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight386 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.