Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionI will stay connected to you when I go..Julie's life has never been perfect. But she's always been able to deal with it by seeking comfort in her grandmother Miriam's sage advice. Now that Miriam is gone, Julie's entire world is beginning to unravel-her mother loses her job and then their house, and Julie has to start over at a new school. She's desperate to discover a way to keep it all together. Desperate for a way to stay connected to her grandmother.Then Julie meets Clark. He's clever, awkward, and slightly damaged-just the sort of friend Julie needs right w. One night, the two use a Ouija board that Julie finds in her new house, believing it's a chance to reach out to her grandmother. But when they get a response, it isn't from Miriam. And Julie discovers that while she has been eager to regain her past, Clark is haunted by his. . . .Critically acclaimed author Francesca Lia Block brings this story about family, loss, and redemption to life with her signature poetic prose.
- Author(s)Francesca Lia Block
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight328 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.