Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDr Karen Zager demonstrates her approach to therapy with adolescent girls. Teenage girls are a complex population difficult to pigeonhole; however, one general fact is that this group usually does t feel that adults listen to them. Dr Zager therefore recommends listening as the key to working with teenage girls. Therapists must also respect what the client wants to obtain from therapy and avoid imposing therapeutic goals on the teenage girl. In this session, Dr Zager works with a 14-year-old girl named Lauren who is having issues with family tensions as well as relationship troubles with boys. Dr Zager works with Lauren to help her see her problems from a broader perspective.
- Author(s)Karen Zager
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAPA Psychotherapy Video Series
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight92 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.