All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The celebrated hardcover series collecting all the most important TMNT work by Eastman and Laird is back to present the best of the one-shots and short stories. Whether handled as a team or on their own with ather creator, these stories expand the universe of TMNT and established the characters and story lines that are today so loved and revered.
- Author BiographyKevin Eastman - Born in 1962 in Portland, Maine, Kevin began drawing as soon as he was able to hold a crayon. His discovery of comic books gave meaning to his crazed doodling. When Kevin discovered and studied the work of Jack Kirby, Russ Heath, Richard Corben, Vaughn Bode and John Severin, he began to hone his craft. His first published work appeared in 1980, a year or so before he met Peter Laird. In May 1984, he and Laird published Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1, creating the hit heroes in a half-shell. Eastman co-writes Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for IDW and can sometimes be found at the San Diego Comic Art Gallery. Peter Laird is an American comic book writer and artist. He is best known for co-creating the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with writer and artist Kevin Eastman.
- Author(s)Kevin B. Eastman,Peter Laird
- PublisherIdea & Design Works
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea & Design Works
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1316 g
- Width216 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Artist(s)Peter Laird,Kevin B. Eastman
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.