All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive the gift of sweetness with this teen cookbook filled with the desserts teenage boys and girls actually want to bake and eat. From the authors of the best-selling TEENS COOK, TEENS COOK DESSERT is a sugar-coated follow up guide focusing on the foods that young adults are always happy to gobble up--cookies, cakes, pies, puddings, and more. Featuring over 75 mouth-watering recipes with clear, easy-to-follow directions and 120 brilliantly colored photos, this cookbook gives some sweet tips for improving kitchen safety, understanding culinary math, and using disaster-proof shortcuts in the recipes. The only full-color dessert cookbook written by and for teenagers, TEENS COOK DESSERT offers foolproof guidance for teens to bake their way to kitchen independence.
- Author BiographyMEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING. MEGAN CARLE and JILL CARLE are both graduate students at Arizona State University. They published their first cookbook, TEENS COOK, while Jill was still in high school, and followed up with TEENS COOK DESSERT and COLLEGE COOKING.
- Author(s)Jill Carle,Megan Carle
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecol
- Weight676 g
- Width190 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $33.61Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $21.53Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.