All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionWith input from teens, parents, and numerous experts, Teens Guide to College & Career Planning kws just how to talk to high school students about the important decisions involving life after graduation. This easy-to-read guide, with updated content by Justin Ross Muchnick (author of Peterson's The Boarding School Survival Guide), enables busy students to hone in on the right information for them. Whether they're planning to head to a two-year or four-year college, a technical school, an apprenticeship, the military, or directly into the workforce-or even if they are still undecided-Teens' Guide is where they'll find information on the various options available and which ones may best suit their skills, needs, and desires. Valuable advice on planning for college, including helpful information on choosing a major and financial aid; getting a job, entering the military, and other crucial issues Section for middle school students transitioning to high school, with advice from guidance counselors, parents, and students Expert advice on the increasingly popular gap-year option Tips on interviews, resumes, and cover letters Fun design that makes it easy for busy middle school and high school students to read in their on-the-go lives!
- Author BiographyJustin Ross Muchnick attends Phillips Academy Andover in Massachusetts and is the author of The Boarding School Survival Guide (Peterson's, June 2014) and co-author of Straight-A Study Skills (Adams Media, January 2013). He is the youngest journalist for The Bootleg(r) (http: //stanford.scout.com), Stanford University's sports news website, where he writes articles about college football. A passionate learner, Justin enjoys reading, writing, Latin, and modern American history. He is a varsity wrestler, plays soccer, participates on the Mock Trial team, and works as a campus tour guide. When Justin is not at boarding school, he resides in Newport Beach, California, with his parents and three younger siblings.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement12th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.