Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of 'Goodbye, Pert Breasts' comes 'Teething Pains' - the essential guide on surviving the first four years of being a dad! From teething to weaning, nappies to nits, this easy to read guide is packed full of sound advice for new dads, written in Ben's inimitable style and with hilarious illustrations! Learn how to deal with unwanted visitors, tackle temper tantrums and sort out preschool bullies, in the ultimate guide to fatherhood!
- Author(s)Ben Wakeling
- Date of Publication24/04/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.