All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor those unfamiliar with Ethiopian cooking, Kittee Berns is on a mission to demystify these delicous dishes, ibreaking through language and cultural barriers to show how these foods are traditionally prepared and served. Readers discover how to source the ingredients that are essential for replicating authentic Ethiopian dishes and learn several ways to make perfect injera without the need for special equipment.
Kittee focuses on the popular vegan fasting dishes found in veggie combo platters in restaurants, as well as less familiar vegan dishes and fusion foods (those that blend Ethiopian seasonings into ntraditional foods) that will thrill and intrigue fans of this cuisine. Along with more than 90 recipes are sections on how to serve
Ethiopian cuisine, make prep easy, and cook for a crowd.
- Author(s)Kittee Berns
- PublisherBook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationSummertown, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Publishing Company
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.