Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, the companies who have successfully rolled out telecom services report on what they did and why. Key features include: a post mortem of the crash year; business plans behind profitable service rollouts; discussion of how partnership can help or hinder; managing capital throughout the funding cycle; and go-to-market strategies. This book is aimed at: carriers and service providers who will be offering broadband services in the next 24 months; Integrated Access Developers (IADs); gateway and switch manufacturers; and MTU (Multi Tenant Units) building owners.
- Author BiographyRagoo Nagar (Santa Clara, CA) is Director of Product Marketing for TollBridge Technologies, A leading supplier of broadband access equipment. Before joining TollBridge, she was an 8-year veteran of Hewlett-Packard's networking division and Founder/President of PowerTel, a Sun Microsystems startup developing middleware for next-generation voice services.
- Author(s)Rajoo Nagar
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Telecom Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date05/04/2008
- Content Note1
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.