All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThere was a time when bake sales, raffles, and the like provided n- profit-making organizations with the funds they needed to flourish. Those days have long passed. Non-profit-making organizations w find themselves competing with one ather for public and private sup- port just to survive. The organizations that will survive are the ones that are t afraid of sophisticated fund-raising methods. Telephone fund raising is such a method. There is virtually limit to the amount of money telephone fund raising can bring your organization. Telephone fund raising is so successful because it is personal. It allows for dialogue. More specifical- ly, it allows the caller to answer questions, deal with complaints, negoti- ate hard, and stress those aspects of the program that interest the poten- tial contributor most. No method of fund raising other than a personal visit can do this. And, of course, visiting all your potential contributors personally would be impossible. This book provides you with all the information you need to devel- op and maintain a lucrative telephone fund-raising program on your own. The general principles of telephone fund raising apply universally. Therefore, the principles will work for you, whatever your cause. They also will apply whatever your need. Whether you need a long-term telephone fund-raising program bringing in money at a steadily increas- ing rate over the years or a short-term program lasting one month, one week, or even one day, this book is for you.
- Author(s)Janet B. Allen,Jonathan A. Segal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleNonprofit Management & Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight334 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.