All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionTelephone Sales Excellence will help you harness your potential as a sales professional. The lessons that promise results include: * Learning how to open a successful conversation * Motivating your prospect with key questions * Gaining the critical information needed for the sale * Turning objections into sales * Building trust with rapport * Presenting a winning proposal Applying the lessons found in this course will help you generate more opportunites, greater income, and deeper professional fulfillment.
- Author BiographyJohn Pennington is the founder of Accela and an executive with over 20 years' sales excellence with blue chip Australian and international organisations. Accela is an Australian company that specialises in high impact sales performance improvement. John is also the author of The Sales Process.
- Author(s)John Pennington
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.