Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- Description<p>Television offers a wide range of opportunities in an industry that in one way or ather touches the life of nearly every person in the United States. Television can be used to entertain, inform, or convey important emergency information. Because the medium is so popular, there is a lot of competition for those who wish to work in it, especially in creative positions such as directors, producers, and writers.
- Author(s)Amy Hackney Blackwell
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.