All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionChyanne Johnson has finally gotten her act together. She's found a man to call her own and is raising a son. After all the drama that ensued after she discovered that Aric McHale, her former boss, lover and father to her son, was married, Chyanne has finally returned to a place of peace of stability. Aric thought he didn't want to be with Chyanne anymore, until he saw how happy she was with Jamie. Now he's rethinking his decision to leave her alone, and, as everyone kws, when it comes to Chyanne, what Aric wants is what Aric gets.
- Author BiographyNikki-Michelle resides in Atlanta, Georgia by way of Mississippi. Carried by her love of reading, she began writing at the age of twelve. Her first piece of published work includes a short story in If Only for One Night titled, What's Real? She is a host and CEO for the internationally known Blog talk radio show, Seriously Sensual, where she interviews African American writers throughout the nation. While continuing her education, she is a married mother of two and an avid reader. Her desire to create stories of love, hurt, drama, and real life situations is what inspires her to continue on her journey to pen the perfect novel.
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Books
- Weight229 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.