Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw what makes a story great?All the best stories have a few things in common. First, we need the voice of a narrator or a storyteller. Then, add interesting characters, throw them into a risky setting, and get ready for a good dose of conflict. Give those characters a purpose or goal, and that's then the real action begins.Story is our calling. It is also the next generation s best chance of identifying with the Church and changing the world. As we become storytellers, we learn to see the world in terms of stories being lived and told. We discover deeper insights into God, ourselves, and others. God s story is happening. We are right in the middle of a page-turner and God is in it with us. Start seeing your life as a part of God s story and make some great adventures happen right w!
- Author BiographySCOTT MCCLELLAN is the Communications Pastor at Irving Bible Church and an active voice in the conversation about church communication, creativity, and technology. Scott lives with his wife and two young daughters in the Dallas area where they are involved with Tapestry, a ministry to adoptive and foster families. Visit Scott at www.scottlikes.com or follow him on Twitter: @ScottMcClellan.
- Author(s)Scott McClellan
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byJeff Goins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.