All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn highly stylized illustrations and short bits of text, Tell Me about Colors, Shapes, and Opposites invites readers to join two friends (and a mischievous cat!) as they play, learn, attend a party, go on vacation, and more. Each of the book's six scenarios is its own separate chapter and deals with a distinct basic concept. From locations and positions (above, outside) to size (small, long), from an array of colors to shapes and patterns, from special treats like eating cake (a slice, a piece) to taking a trip (time of day, time of year), this book helps readers develop word recognition strategies for everyday objects and situations.
- Author BiographyThe author of several books for children in her native French, Delphine Badreddine was the Managing Editor at Bayard Editions for many years. More recently, she became a Publishing Partner at Editions Escabelle, a new children's publishing house in Paris, France. Aurelie Guillerey studied Decorative Arts in Strasbourg, France, and now lives in Rennes with her husband and young son. She has illustrated numerous children's books.
- Author(s)Delphine Badreddine
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aurelie Guillerey
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.