All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an excavation report on Tell Rubeidheh, an Uruk period mound dug as part of the Hamrin Dam rescue project in Eastern Iraq. It includes reports on the archaeology, finds, animal bones, human bones and flints.
- Author BiographyR G Killick worked for the British Arch Expedition to Iraq 197785 and he has participated in all major projects in Iraq and excavated and published the Median Wall with Herrman Gorsche.
- PublisherAris & Phillips Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/1988
- LanguageEnglish, Arabic
- Series TitleAncient Near East: Iraq Archaeological Reports S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationWarminster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAris & Phillips Ltd
- Content Note11 plates, 52 figures
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byR.G. Killick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.