CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionHere is an entertaining collection of fiction, faction and fact, loosely connected by an animal theme. This connection is sometimes so loose that readers may legitimately ask 'is DNA an animal?' or 'do insects count?' We answer in the affirmative because both are here, along with dogs, cats, snails, elephants and many other creatures. This is a book to dip into and enjoy - to fill an idle moment in the delights of haiku, to become absorbed in a remarkable, but true, event in international diplomacy, or drift away in a dreamy piece about an oak tree - and yes, there is an animal in there too. You can read about an unusual Oxford zoologist, how the migratory habits of Bewick swans came to represent the fractures in a marriage and what happened when an Irishman was told to give up the drink - and much more.
- Author(s)Wendy Greenberg
- PublisherUpfront Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBombus Books
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.