All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking new collection of mologues by best-selling author Peg Kehret! Each mologue creates a moment of recognition that makes both the performer and the audience smile -- and think! Most are structured to provide insights of discovery to reveal who we are and why. Every young actor performing one of these mologues will recount a memorable event that opened the way to maturity. But there's more than just provocative thoughts in this collection -- many of the mologues can be performed for laughter alone. All mologues are easily adaptable for boys or girls. Sample titles include: 'I Need a Cell Phone', 'Toto Tells the Truth about Oz', 'The Day I Was a Dog', 'Remembering Little Rock', 'The Four-Part Plan for a New Me', 'Taking the SAT' and 'How to Be Proactive in Maths'.
- Author BiographyPeg Kehret's books for young people have earned a wide readership and critical acclaim. Among her many honours are the PEN Center West Award in Children's Literature, the Golden Kite Award from the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, Children's Choice Awards from 29 states, the Forest Roberts Playwriting Award, and the Henry Bergh Award from the ASPCA. Many of her books have been selected by the American Library Association for its Recommended Books for Reluctant Readers. She lives in Washington state.
- Author(s)Peg Kehret
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication27/03/2007
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.