All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe Love Zionmembersare in the middle of a spiritualtsunami. The flood has them up to their necks, deep in muck and mire, and treading water looking for a life raft. The full-figured Esther Redding doesn't realize it, but she desperately needs a change. Her Cinderella tiara is tarnished, and her glass slippers are cracked. Briggs Stokes has always had a soft spot for Esther. She was in his blood, and he didn't want a transfusion. When he returns to Detroit, he decides that thing will keep him from her door. Well, thing but once reformed bad girl Monica Stokes Custer. She'sBriggs's ex, and she wants to be his give me one more chance again wife. The tug of war that ensues may be the catalyst that destroys the person they both love the most. Don't blink--pray. These shenanigans are too juicy to miss.
- Author BiographyColette R. Harrell is a wife, mother, author, poet, songwriter, and playwright. She holds a master's degree in science and is in senior management at a non-profit agency. She is co-owner of COJACK Productions, a Christian entertainment company. As an active member of her church, she oversees the drama ministry, as well as being an intercessor and in women's leadership. She is a motivational speaker and has taught numerous workshops on a national level. A Detroit native, she currently resides in Ohio.
- Author(s)Colette R Harrell
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.