All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWe kw where we are with a fairy story. There is a cast of predictable characters, the hero or heroine is submitted to terrible trials, cruelty, and injustice but in the end the baddies get their comeuppance, good triumphs, and everyone lives happily ever after. In this book Manfred Kets de Vries, one of the world's leading authorities on the psychology of leadership, and a pioneering practitioner in the field of psychodynamic executive coaching, draws on the format of traditional fairy tales and tells us five stories that dramatize five key themes of dysfunctional leadership. The accompanying commentaries analyze each tale and examine the ways in which it applies to leadership behavior and organizational practices. This diagstic element is supported by self-assessment tests that reinforce the main lessons of each tale and guide the reader's interpretation of the results. With Kets de Vries's guidance you'll be able to help your clients create best places to work, where everyone is the best they can be, and lives 'happily ever after'.
- Author BiographyManfred F. R. Kets de Vries is the Distinguished Professor of Leadership Development and Organizational Change at INSEAD, the Founder of INSEAD's Global Leadership Centre, and program director of INSEAD's top management program, 'The Challenge of Leadership: Developing Your Emotional Intelligence,' and Scientific Director of the Executive Master's Program 'Consulting and Coaching for Change'. The Financial Times, Le Capital, Wirtschaftswoche, and The Economist have rated Manfred Kets de Vries among the world's top 50 leading management thinkers.
- Author(s)Manfred F. R. Kets de Vries
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInsead Business Press
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight264 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.