All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelling Life's Tales is a comprehensive guide to writing life stories. It helps writers and n-writers to decide what they want to tell of their lives and how they want to tell it. Giving practical advice and information, the reader will learn story structure, key elements of writing, how to plot and plan and how to check all their facts. Everyone has a tale to tell and this book will help those tales come alive. Whether you are 22 or 82, Telling Life's Tales will help the reader to put into words their most memorable recollections.
- Author BiographySarah Beth Watkins a freelance writer with over 20 years of writing for magazines and websites on a variety of topics including writing, parenting, crafts. literature and women's development. Over the past ten years, she has also tutored a number of writing courses within community settings and as a distance and online learning tutor. She lives in Ireland.
- Author(s)Sarah-Beth Watkins
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCompass Books
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.