Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is ather in the 'in Ninety Minutes' series, which offers the reader a comprehensive, but easily read and easily digestible text, covering a specific topic in an hour and a half of study. There are two images that sum up the difference between excellent communication skills, which create business growth, and the kind of incompetent communication which sabotages everything you are trying to achieve. The first is the anthill, with hundreds of thousands of workers in a thriving society, and the other is the Tower of Babel, which was left as an empty building as a monument to communication chaos. Communication is universally recognised as the key to successful relationships (personal or business), so whether you are in business for yourself or a part of a large organisation, this book will cover key principles of communication and great ways of applying them. By the end of the book, you will have learned some new tools to influence others, gained insights into your own communication style and, most importantly, have enjoyed doing so. The book examines the breadth of communication tools available to us - never overlooking the power of the written word. It looks at the true purpose of communication, highlighting good and bad practice, and gives really practical tips that will ensure that each individual, department, team and business functions at its very best.
- Author(s)Kim Walker,Libby Hammond
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIn 90 Minutes
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.