All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- Description'Telling your child about Separation is one in a series of books which addresses marital separation and its impact on children in their present and future lives. The books are intended to help parents minimise the long-term trauma of marital separation on children and to help adolescents and children clarify ideas about separation and armour themselves against the negative effects that ensue. These books, which have a bilingual text in English and Maltese, were written by Systematic Family Therapist Charlie Azzopardi who is trained in diverse psychotherapeutic modalities.
- Author(s)Charlie Azzopardi
- PublisherMidsea Books Ltd,Malta
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSta Venera
- Country of PublicationMalta
- ImprintMidsea Books Ltd,Malta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.