All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn Telos and Techs, Norman L. Roth breaks out of the strait-jacket of contemporary ecomic 'paradigms' with a clearly presented systematic remedy for our current ecomic theory that does t work in the real world of ecomic truths and consequences. For the first time, the static assumptions that have leeched so much of the credibility out of the dominant 'neoclassical' models are put in their place. Truly dynamic concepts of techlogical time, change in consumer tastes and their measurable impact on the natural environment that must sustain us, are integrated into an interactive system of ecomic thought.
- Author BiographyNorman L. Roth is a native of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is a graduate of Queen's University Kingston in Ontario. He has worked in both the Federal and municipal levels of government, and has an ongoing and instructive career in the transportation technology industry, which led to commercially significant U.S. patents in all-weather control systems for Diesel power plants.
- Author(s)Norman L. Roth,Norman Roth
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.